- Keep your jewellery pieces clean by storing them correctly, in their own jewellery box and avoid extreme temperatures.
- We suggest you keep your jewellery pieces away from any chemicals to prevent oxidisation of the metals and tarnishing.
- Avoid excessive handling of items to preserve them, wipe them clean after use to remove any excess oils.
- Do not shower, swim or exercise in your jewellery.
- Always remove items before bed.
*TIP* Use a clean slightly damp cloth and toothpaste to polish your jewellery.